To apply for a position in The West African Examinations Council, you must create a user account by clicking Register at the top right corner of this page.
If you've already created an account, you can click Login at the top right corner of this page and you will be required to enter your email and password in the space provided.
Preference will be given to applicants from the following States: Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Ebonyi, Gombe, Jigawa,Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Sokoto, Taraha, Yobe and Zamfara.
- Possession of OND or its equivalent from any recognised Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Possession of OND in Computer studies from any recognised Institution or Certificate in Computer Foundation Examination (CFE).
- Possession of OND or its equivalent in Accountancy from any recognised Institution or Accounting Technicians Scheme (ATS) Certificate of ICAN or ACCA.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- Age: Applicants must not be above 30 years.
Interested and qualified applicants should click the following link to apply: